Wednesday 16 May 2012

Business Card Samples!

Today I came home to find some lovely samples that I had sent off from Moo.com for free! I'm very happy with the quality and colours, will just be changing the back of my design and adding a logo. The best thing about using Moo for my printing is that they let you upload many different designs, so I can have a lovely little selection showing off all my different prints and patterns! It would have been impossible for me to decide on just one print as I am very very indecisive! I also think It is lovely that Moo offer 10 free samples, as you are able to see exactly what you'll get before ordering a massive batch! I realised that I had put my blog as a .com instead of co.uk! Sometimes it's easier to notice mistakes on paper than on a computer screen!





No comments:

Post a Comment